ANY RETURNED ITEM will be ACCEPTED as STORE CREDIT ONLY, within 14 Days from the date of purchase. Must present purchase receipt.
No Refund-No store credit-No exchanges (all sales final) for: Tape, Rope, Mattress Bags, Envelope, Bubble Wrap, Foam blocks, custom cut boxes, tape guns, tape dispenser, and Stretch Wrap.
AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SECTION A: A SHIP N’ BOX DEPOT, hereinafter referred to as SBD, at all
times herein mentioned acts only in the capacity as an agent for carriers named on the reverse side hereof, and represents itself to shipper and/or owner (CUSTOMER) only in such capacity and no other.
LIABILITY, Limitations on our Liability and Liabilities Not Assumed
- Our liability in regards to the shipment/s listed on reverse side hereof, is limited to the lesser of your actual damages or $100, unless you declare a higher value, pay an additional fee, and document your actual loss in a timely manner.
- The amount of actual loss or damage not exceeding the actual declared value if the shipment is tendered at actual valuation or the amount of the actual loss or damage according to carrier’s limit, if the shipment is tendered at release value.
ARTICLE I: Carrier or party in possession shall not be liable for delay caused by highway construction, or faulty or impassible highways, or lack of capacity of any highway, bridge or ferry, or caused by breakdown or mechanical defect of vehicles or equipment.
ARTICLE II: Carrier or party in possession shall be liable for physical loss of or damage to any article from external cause after being tendered EXCEPT loss, damage or delay caused by or resulting:
- From acts of God
- From acts of omissions and/or negligence, included but not limited to insufficient packaging, marking, securing or addressing packaged by the shipper and/or owner or any other person or agency not employed by carrier;
- From damages to any shipper and/or owner or business and/or loss of revenue or property due to delay of, loss or damage to any item and/or processed by carrier or party in possession;
- Any parcel containing personal goods shipped to accommodate employer or employee;
- From delay caused by strikes, labor laws, lockouts, labor disturbances, riots, civil commotions, or the acts of any person or persons taking part in any such occurrence or disorder, and from loss or damage after notice to shipper and/or owner or consignee of a potential risk of loss or damage to the shipment from such causes, and instructions to proceed with delivery are given, notwithstanding such risk;
- From any consequential damages such as rental or inconvenience due to delay or loss of or damage to any article and/or shipment processed by carrier or party in possession;
- From damage to any shipment resulting from internal electronic or machinery unable to be packed or stabilized by SBD or shipper and/or owner.
- From magnetic media, defect or inherent vice of the article, including susceptibility to damage because of atmospheric conditions such as the temperature and humidity or changes therein or because of insects, moths or vermin;
- From any and all electronic malfunction concerning which no external damage is apparent unless SBD is instructed by the shipper and/or owner to demonstrate.
- Shipper and/or owner shall indemnify SBD against loss or damage as to any items concerning which SBD was not aware
- Shipper and/or owner shall indemnify SBD against any damages or malfunction to the internal structure of an item of which SBD either by physical inability or as a result of shipper order, can not inspect the packing or arrangement thereof.
- Shipper and/or owner shall indemnify SBD against loss or damage caused by inclusion in the shipment of explosives or dangerous articles or goods.
- Shipper and/or owner, upon tender of the shipment to SBD and the consignee, upon acceptance of delivery of the shipment, shall be liable, jointly and severally, for all unpaid charges payable on account of a shipment including, but not limited to, sums advanced or disbursed by SBD on account of such shipment. The extension of credit to either shipper and/or owner or consignee for such unpaid charges shall not thereby discharge the obligation of other party to pay such charges in the event the party to whom credit has been extended shall fail to pay such charges
ARTCLE IV: If the shipment is refused by the consignee at destination, or if shipper and/or owner or consignee fails to receive or claim it within 14 days after
written notice to the shipper and/or owner and consignee at the addresses shown on the face hereof, or if shipper and/or owner fails or refuses to pay lawfully applicable charges, SBD may sell the property at its option, either (a) upon notice in the manner authorized by law, or (b) at public auction to the highest bidder for cash at a public sale to be held at a time and place named, thirty (30) days notice of which sale shall have been given in writing to shipper and/or owner and co